Saturday, April 12, 2014

Laughter


In my crazy busy life I have found  myself in a rut...  The rut is working from 5 am to 7 pm five days per week.  It is consuming my life....  I am starting to realize its not the way to live and have started to try to bring some LAUGHTER into my day.  I have been doing this by watching the Jimmy Fallon clips on YouTube.  The "out loud" laughter that pops out is so stress relieving.  I sometimes laugh so loud that Richard laughs at how I am laughing.  He thinks its sooooo funny to hear me. There are times that I am in the bedroom and he can hear me laughing all the way in the living room. It feels like all my worries just laugh right out of me.  Its very cathartic. 





The above clip is one of my favorites recently.  So get a little laughter in your life.  Believe me it makes a HUGE impact.

1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

I laughed hardest over each other's reaction to what they were doing!! good choice LouLou!! IF YOU CAN find something that makes you belly laugh EVERY day- you WILL find a balance. Laughter feels soooo good!421924263386